Challenging and gratifying, the words that best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. You will extend your knowledge and skills with this course, you will learn to prevent problems and, if necessary, how to handle diving emergency situations. You will become the ideal dive buddy. This is, definitely, one of the most interesting and entertaining courses within the diving discipline.
The skills development program will anable you to master emergency situations, encourage other divers to be more aware and prevent accidents before they occur. Kwnowing how to react is essential to dive safety. Learn to recognize warning signs that may go unnoticed and turn your skills into a routine while handling emergency situations.
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
- A minimum of 20 dives.
- Emergency First Response or CPR course (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and First Aid in the last 2 years.
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- 3 to 5 days.
- Training material.
- Specific course material.
- Practical training excercises.
- Certification card.