THE FIRST STEP IN THE WORLD OF PROFESSIONAL DIVING
Entering the world of professional diving offers interesting challenges and endless possibilities. In fact, diving is becoming one of the most popular sports in the world. In this course you will review and expand your diving knowlege, and refine your skills to the professional level.
As a Divemaster you will achieve a high level of personal skill in diving. The Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, you will be trained to plan any dive and guide a group of qualified divers, and of course, to be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of your group. You will be able to assist instructors with student divers and help others to improve their diving. This could be the start of a fascinating professional career where you will live the scuba diving adventure in a new way.
- Rescue Diver certification or equivalent.
- A minimum of 20 dives before starting the course and 60 dives before issuing the certification.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Medical certificate.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid courses in the last 2 years.
- Diving insurance.
- You will be able to work as a Divemaster in any Padi Dive centre in the world.
- You will be able to start the Instructor Course Program.
- It never expires.
- Training material.
- Specific course material.
- Training instructor.
- Water skills excercises in a pool.
- Practical training excercises.
- Certification card.