The next step after your OWD Course. This course will help you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water by introducing you to new activities and ways to have fun while diving.
ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER:
- You will have to complete 5 adventure dives that introduce you to:
- Deeper Water diving (you will dive between 18-30 mts with your instructor and gain more confidence in your diving.
- Underwater Navigation.
You will then choose 3 more dives from a widelist of adventure dives: wrecks, diving with a scooter, night dive, underwater photography, peak buoyancy, etc….
- Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent.
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- You will be able to dive 30 mts. deep without having to be accompanied with an instructor or guide. (up to 40 mts. with additional deep diving training.)
- This certification is known worlwide.
- It never expires.
- You are now ready to start your RESCUE DIVER Course!
- Training material
- Training instructor.
- Diving equipment.
- Five Dives.
- Diving insurance.
- Your Dive Certification Card.